About Me

My photo
I hope to update this often. I need someplace and some way to vent. Not that I'm an angry person, but I get upset sometimes.

Friday, October 24, 2008

jugglin life

I feel like sometimes I'm a new juggler in a circus. I just learned how to
juggle one plate on a stick. I try to do two and I get the hang of it. I
stretch out and grab a third and the balancing act continues.

But, somehow I lose rhythm and they start to wobble. Sometimes its all the
plates sometimes its just one. I don't want to drop the plates, I have to
keep performing. I know as long as one plate is still spinning the show
continues. One can fall, but I can grab another to replace it.

Just as long as I have one.
Just as long as I have this one.

I can keep the show going if I just keep one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers