About Me

My photo
I hope to update this often. I need someplace and some way to vent. Not that I'm an angry person, but I get upset sometimes.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Attraction - dismantled

I've found that I'm not interested in a person in a totally shallow sense. I've been told that my taste in women vary to an alarming degree. Not that I would want the coke skinny crack whore with missing teeth, but sometimes while her mouth is closed I can see why a guy would want her.

I followed a woman with my eyes at a distance. Since walking onto the platform, I knew her gait. I knew she was in a hurry to meet someone. She kept checking her phone even though there is no reception. She's dressed decently, has a little style and seemed like she would be a playful person. -- all in one minute!!!

I don't know where my mind is going, I will keep track and tally the death toll.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers