About Me

My photo
I hope to update this often. I need someplace and some way to vent. Not that I'm an angry person, but I get upset sometimes.

Monday, September 24, 2012

QOTD


So, the question of the day is: What small and possibly unspoken thing are you most proud of? Are you proud of being where you are, even through there have been complications? Are you proud of who you are, in consideration of who you COULD have been? And even if you know you're not in a better position, you know it's more stable, are you proud of that?

No answers needed, but just think about it. It takes many small explosions to move a 2 ton car and many steps to walk a mile. We should all be grateful to the paths we've chosen to walk, everyday, and not just the destination we're heading toward.


I've found that a lot of my views have changed. Even with my overall health in decline my sense of mortality hasn't changed. I think it would be pretty cool to be called Awesome Posthumous.




....moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers