About Me

My photo
I hope to update this often. I need someplace and some way to vent. Not that I'm an angry person, but I get upset sometimes.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tiring out.

I was asked by one of my close friends how I'm doing. After about two seconds od consideration, I told him that I think I'm suffering through a bit of depression.

Physically, I know it shows. My eyes are sunken and swollen. I know I have been hanging my head too, someone told me that and just thought I was sick. I walk a little slower. I mean things less, and say less. I feel like I'm unraveling.

I've built myself up to a standard and it can't be maintained. Its in how I dress. Its in how I act to different people. Its in my reactions. Its in everything.

Now, I think I'm losing my grip. I can't sleep, and I can't do much beside sleep
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers